Hair is a good indicator of your overall health and good hair will give you confidence. The cells that make each strand requires good nutrition for hair growth. A scientific method for hair growth.
- Hair is made up of protein, so you can expect the protein to be part of your diet if you want silky and good hair.
- The deficit of iron could lead to hair loss. When the iron level falls below a critical point, the nutrient supply to the hair follicle gets disturbed.
- Vitamin-C helps the absorption of iron and helps in the production of collagen that strengthens the capillaries that supply to the hair follicle.
- Omega-3 helps to keep our scalp and hair hydrated.
- Other minerals that help with hair care and growth include Biotin, Vitamin A, E, Zinc, and Selenium.
Here are some topic for A scientific method for hair growth and growth starts from the kitchen.
Would you believe eggs are not only packed with proteins but packed with biotin, vitamin A and E which supports hair growth. The fat in egg yolk is also beneficial for making your hair shine.
Junk foods are junk and you cannot expect great physique if you devour junk foods. Eating healthy is the prerequisite for hair care and growth. Eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables on
3)Nuts and dry fruits:
Eating a variety of nuts such as almonds, walnuts, cashews etc will help with a variety of healthy fats required for healthy hair.
4)drinking enough Water:
Drink a minimum of 2 liters of water every single day will make your body dehydrated and it will save your hair from dryness and falling.
5)doing Physical Activity:
Do physical workouts such as running, swimming, weight training, yoga, etc for a minimum of 4 days a week could make you stronger healthier and will prevent hair fall as well.
6): Try caffeine treatments to grow hair
Turns out caffeine is a really excellent ingredient if you’re trying to grow your hair longer. And, no, I’m not talking about drinking an extra cup of coffee every morning.
Adding a caffeine-spiked hair product to your styling routine. According to dermatologist Dhaval G. Bhanusali, MD, caffeine not only helps stimulate blood flow to your scalp (which is v essential for hair growth), but it also counteracts DHT, the hormone responsible for hair loss.
7: Focus on scalp care
If you’re trying to grow your hair fast, you need to pay attention to your scalp.
“The two most important layers of the skin in relation to the scalp are the dermis and the epidermis—the dermis contains our hair follicles, glands, nerves, blood vessels, collagen, elastin fibers, and fat cells,” says Bridgette Hill, trichologist and colorist at Paul Labrecque Salon and Skincare Spa.
“Introducing proper scalp care into your hair care routine will impact the rate of hair growth and the health of your hair fiber.”